Heart is a powerful blood pressure management app, helping you to obtain better control of your blood pressure by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Note: If you've been using the free version, perform a backup from there followed by a restore in the premium version to transfer your data.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood pressure, heart rate, custom medication doses, weight & BMI, exercise and notes.
* Enter multiple data at once: add blood pressure, rate, notes and reminder all in one go.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs). Sample: www.3qubits.com/heart/report.html.
* Advanced graphing options: view all your data over time on clean and beautiful graphs; view your BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Compute meaningful statistics of your blood pressure values.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Backup and restore.
Blood Pressure Journal Premium is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-10. The program can be installed on Android.
Blood Pressure Journal Premium (version 1.5.1) has a file size of 590.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 200 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Blood Pressure Journal Premium since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-25.
The latest version is 1.5.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-30.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-07-10
Improved data input (+/- buttons, auto-selection etc.),Major UI revamp,Values > 200 now allowed,Fixed height and BMI issues,Bugfixes in e-mail reports,Hints